Headlines News :
Home » , » Software Releases • GO SMS THEME/fairies v1.0

Software Releases • GO SMS THEME/fairies v1.0

Written By Unknown on Friday, July 13, 2012 | 3:00 PM

GO SMS THEME/fairies v1.0
Requirements: 2.1 and higher
Overview:--This app only works with GO SMS Pro.
--Install GO SMS Pro free from the market first.

Image


--How to Apply the Theme:
1.Please Do Not open directly after it's installed.
2.Back to GO SMS main screen: MENU > Theme.
3.Choose and apply the theme from the installed themes.

*If you enjoy this, please rate it or email me with any suggestions or requests*

--For the requests, with as busy as I am and since I do not dedicate every waking second of my life to a computer, I will only make two FREE personalized themes for each individual person who requests a theme. After the second one, I will charge USD 0.99 for every theme after that unless there is a special occasion and a reason you could not pay the fee will have to be explained and I will waive the charge for your third theme or more. When you email me about your theme, include what you want, any colors you would like for me to use, and any other modification you wish to see in your theme. It normally takes me a day or two to complete it unless I'm not busy and then I can get it done in a day. If I have any delays in making your theme, I will email you and inform you in a timely manner. Thank you for all of my fans support and have a wonderful day!--

More Info:
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Android Games Apk Files - Droidappsapk.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger