Quran Android 1.6.1
Requirements: Android 1.5 and up
Overview: an application for reading the Quran on your android device.
Quran Android provides the following features:
- Audio recitations are available for streaming and downloading with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar).
- beta: night mode
- beta: audio repeat
- crystal clear Madani compliant images.
- beautiful and smooth page transition effect.
- works on Android phones without Arabic support.
- landscape mode for even larger fonts and more comfortable image viewing.
- bookmarking of an unlimited number of pages (tap the screen to find the bookmark button).
- translations in many different languages (currently, Arabic Tafseer, English Sahih International Translation, French, German, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Turkish, Transliteration, Bosnian, Russian, Bengali, Kurdish, Somali, Dutch, Swahili, Malayalam, Azerbaijani, Tamil, and Urdu) with more coming soon.
*Please Note* - we need phone state permissions so we can stop the audio playback when a phone call comes in (otherwise, it would continue playing). also, we need internet to download data due to the limitation on non-sdcard memory on most android phones.
Abd El Basit - Abdul Basit Mujawwad - Abdullah Basfar - Abdurrahmaan As-Sudais - Abu Bakr Ash-Shaatree - Alafasy - Ghamadi - Hani Rifai - Husary - Husary Mujawwad - Hudhaify - Maher Al Muaiqly - Minshawy - Minshawy Mujawwad - Mohammad al Tablaway - Muhammad Ayyoub - Muhammad Jibreel - Saood Ash-Shuraym - Ibrahim Walk (English)