Requirements: Android 2.2 and 1mb free space
Overview: Bit Beast is a virtual pet inspired by the great toys from the 90s, such as Tamagotchi and Digimon. You raise and care for your Bit Beast by feeding him, cleaning him, giving him medicine when he is sick, playing with him, and so on.
As your Bit Beast grows up, he will evolve into different forms. There are several different evolutionary branches that your Bit Beast can move along, and what he becomes is dependent on how well you raise him. Pay special attention to what kind of food you feed him!
* You can pet your Bit Beast (and interact with the rest of the UI) using the touchscreen if you have one. If not, you can use your trackball or dpad to navigate.
* You can tap the screen when on the main view to activate speech recognition, and give your Bit Beast commands, praise, or scolding.
* You can shake your device to earn bits (this one uses the accelerometer).
* You can turn on your GPS and earn bits based on either speed or distance traveled.
* You can connect to another Bit Beast on another device via Bluetooth and battle them!
Download Instructions: Download, install and play!