Pocket -formerly Read It Later v4.2
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: The best way to save and view articles, videos and more
When you find something on the web that you want to view later, put it in Pocket. It automatically syncs to your phone, tablet or computer so you can view it any time, even without an internet connection.
New York Times, Business Week, and TechCrunch call it "DVR for the web."
Previously the #1 paid Android news app, now free!
Use Pocket when you discover an interesting article, video or web page, but don’t have time to view it. Once it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet or computer. You can read an article during a flight, see a web page while you wait in line or watch a video while relaxing at home.
WHAT YOU CAN POCKET
Articles, videos or pretty much anything you find online.
If it's in Pocket, it's on your phone, tablet, and computer.
EASY ON THE EYES
See your articles, videos and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout.
SAVE FROM ANY APP
Save to Pocket from any app on your Android device. Just tap 'Add to Pocket' when sharing a page.
READ IT LATER USERS
Simply log into Pocket using your Read It Later username and password for a seamless transition.
Download Pocket today and start saving!
What's in this version:
– Listen: Pocket can read your articles to you using Android’s Text-To-Speech feature
– Manage Site Subscription feature now working on all versions of Android
– Improved full screen animation in Reader
– Disabled URL shortener when sharing to Evernote
– Minor UI updates
– ZTE Blade crash when opening an article
– Blank help screen on Jelly Bean
– After marking a link to "Read Later" inside an article, Archiving/Favoriting would affect the wrong link
– Minor bug fixes