Requirements: Android 2.2 or higher
Overview: Trapster is a free app that alerts you as you approach speed traps, red light/speed cameras, accidents, and other roadway hazards. Join the world's largest drivers network, with over 16.5 million users worldwide!
* Tons of Data - The World's most complete and up to date speed trap & enforcement camera database, with over 5.5 MILLION traps & road hazards reported.
* Voting & Reporting - Report traps you see and rate traps submitted by other users. The system learns credibility of users over time based on how many users agree with the traps they report.
* Speed Limit Alerts - The road’s speed limit is displayed paired with your speed. The speedometer will change color if your speed is higher than the posted speed limit, and also play an optional audio alert.
* Patrol™ - A blue line displays on the roads recently traveled by other Trapster users, assuring you that the road ahead was “patrolled” recently.
* Virtual Radar ® - The dynamic alert area narrows and elongates based on your speed and direction of travel.
* Trapster Widget - Display the Trapster widget on your home screen to quickly view traps, vote on traps, and launch the Trapster application.
* Background Processing - Press the Home Key to run Trapster in the background
* Speed Limit Reporting - Trapster displays the speed limit of the road you are driving on. If the limit displayed has changed or is not displaying, you now have the ability to enter the speed limit manually.
* Profile Pages – Your profile page displays your profile picture, Karma score, distance traveled, trip stats, plus statistics on the traps you have reported, voted on, and avoided.
* Trap Lists – 2 new lists have been added under the menu option: Nearby Traps and New Traps. These lists will give you a quick overview of the traps near your location, and also the traps that have been reported recently.
* Share Traps – You will notice a new share icon on the trap details screen. Simply tap this icon to share the details of a specific trap via email, message or social networks such as Facebook, twitter, or google+.